Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

8 weeks pregnant and very very bloated :/

(9 Posts)
kimmy2912 Wed 24-Apr-13 10:56:27

i'm 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant and i am suffering with bloating it's so bad all i have to do is look at food and it feels like i've eaten a 3 course meal.................and i look about 4 months gone and people are strating to look and i don't want people to know yet until i've had my 12 week scan

RJM17 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:14:10

Hi

I know exactly how u feel. I am 10 weeks and 2 days and look about 5 or 6 months. Luckily we have already told everyone but people are starting to question my dates or if it is twins.

I'm hoping it will go down a bit because god knows how big I'll be of I get pregnancy weight on top of this! But it is all on my belly so looks like a massive bump x

roofio87 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:16:46

I had this badly early!! I took a picture at 9 weeks and I look the same as I do now at 16 weeks!! boating went around 13 weeks and has been replaced by actual baby bump. unfortunately I don't have any advice on it, just try and hide it for now and not worry about that people think!!

kimmy2912 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:59:31

thanks i hope it goes soon so i can really enjoy being pregnant smile

pinksky Wed 24-Apr-13 12:50:00

I sympathise, Kimmy. My bloating has been really awful and I looked massive, but like Roofio mine is starting to go now (14 and a bit weeks) and I have a hard little bump just covered in a bit of fat smile

afrikat Wed 24-Apr-13 12:54:46

I had the same thing - between about 7 and 11 weeks I looked just as pregnant as I do now at 18 weeks! Drove me mad but there isn't much you can do - make sure you're wearing comfy clothes so you have room to expand as the day goes on...

Franykins Wed 24-Apr-13 15:51:47

I am 8 weeks and two days and am feeling the same, to the point where I had to get maternity jeans!!! I also look about 5 months. I can still comfortably wear my leggings and tops but my jeans were a no go even though I can get in them.

PerfumedPonce Wed 24-Apr-13 15:56:15

Get yourself some Fybolgel sachets from the chemist and you'll be better in no time. You just mix then with water and drink them. Worked a treat for me when I was at this stage of pregnancy and feeling bloated.

PerfumedPonce Wed 24-Apr-13 15:57:44

Fybogel sachets that should read. Bloody autocorrect again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now