Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TMI - poo

(10 Posts)
LittleMilla Tue 23-Apr-13 21:11:13

Mine are huge, as in loo blockers almost every time I go.

I have the propensity to do this when not pg but it seems to be a regular thing right now.

Am I then only one? That shame, I should've name changed really...blush

I have shreddies or other fibre cereal for breakfast and then fairly regular diet otherwise. Aaaaaaah

How pg are you?? I have had this recently (38 weeks) I have been told its because the poo moves slower through our systems now so all the moisture is lost/absorbed making the poo really hard.

muffins Tue 23-Apr-13 21:20:59

Didn't want you to feel poo shame if your post went unanswered. I too have been known to do massive poops when pregnant.....my partner used to joke that the only way to get rid of em would be to bury or burn them!......obviously never did this lol.

No idea why it happens!

Rico08 Tue 23-Apr-13 22:10:47

I too have large poo, I have to grit my teeth when passing (sorry tmi), feels like I'm giving birth...... blush

I might have to get dyno-rod on speed dial lol

LittleMilla Wed 24-Apr-13 06:25:36

Thank god I'm not the only one! So embarrassing!

HadALittleFaithBaby Wed 24-Apr-13 08:46:04

I found taking a probiotic really helps the movement and softens up the poo - I have IBS anyway and that combined with pregnancy wasn't good! Probiotics helped - I take Yakult personally.

Gingerbreadlatte Wed 24-Apr-13 08:54:32

Drink loads more water and eat lots of fruit with skins like apples, pears etc. Fibre won't help if you are dehydrated.

MummyJetsetter Wed 24-Apr-13 09:17:56

Ha ha I couldn't resist a post with poo in the title! I go a couple of days without a poo and when I go after that it's bloody ginormous and so satisfying! I guess it just builds up! x

LittlePickleHead Wed 24-Apr-13 10:57:03

Yep I've had the same since about 35 weeks (39 weeks now). I'm finding them a bit terrifying! I'm eating a lot of soft fruit and drinking loads and this does seem to help a bit. if you do increase fibre intake make sure you drink LOADS!

VikingLady Wed 24-Apr-13 12:17:24

Prunes. Honestly - the only thing that helped!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now