Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is 2nd time around different?

(7 Posts)
Kerfuffled Tue 23-Apr-13 20:13:54

I'm 4 + 6 with my second dc. Last time, by this stage I felt really crap. I don't want to feel as crappy again but this time I feel absolutely fine and it's starting to worry me slightly. Do second pregnancies tend to be similar to previous ones or are two never the same?

whilewildeisonmine Tue 23-Apr-13 20:22:43

I'm 12 weeks with dc2 and feel really different to last time, sort of....similar but completely different! I don't think any two pregnancies are the same.

FoofFighter Tue 23-Apr-13 20:25:09

no two are the same

LittleMilla Tue 23-Apr-13 21:15:13

Utterly diabolical for most of second. Sickness the whole shebang. First pg was a breeze in comparison.

Prob not what you want to hear! I was ok at the start...

MummyJetsetter Wed 24-Apr-13 09:25:15

First pregnancy I wouldn't have known I was pregnant if I didn't actually know if that makes sense! This time I have had a bit of every symptom, nothing extreme but definitely completely different from 1st. x

LandsN Wed 24-Apr-13 09:34:51

My 2 were totally different complete opposite is your first a boy out of interest? I am 13 weeks pg again and feel like this is the same as ds wondering if it is a gender thing roll on 20 weeks scan so i can see if i am right lol good luck x

Pamsie Wed 24-Apr-13 09:36:49

I'm 5 + 6 weeks and I also remember feeling a bit rough at this stage last time. But this time, I feel so 'normal'. I've been POAS every couple of days as I don't feel pregnant yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now