Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Diarrhoea in early pregnancy

(6 Posts)
Bumbolina Tue 23-Apr-13 16:56:41

I'm 10 weeks pregnant. I've got really bad diarrhoea - and can't work out if its a bug or a pregnancy symptom. Everything I eat is giving me horrendous cramps, and nothing is staying in. I'm trying to keep hydrated as I'm still breast feeding my toddler at night... I'm just a bit worried about the strain all of this will put on my body hmm

Anyone had this before or have I caught a toddler bug? hmm

MrsDeVere Tue 23-Apr-13 16:59:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

xuntitledx Tue 23-Apr-13 17:17:46

Same for me although without the cramps...

Bumbolina Tue 23-Apr-13 17:19:47

Hmmm the cramps are particularly painful. I didn't get it when I was pregnant with dd, I'm thinking it might be a bug. Urgh hmm

FoofFighter Tue 23-Apr-13 17:40:10

it's an early symptom for me too. no morning sickness though despite 24/7 nausea - so assuming it's a kind of reverse version of that?

not pleasant is it? mine wore off mostly by 12w, although have since had 3x D&V bugs between then and now 24w!!

candr Tue 23-Apr-13 19:32:22

Have it too with really painful cramps, thought it was mc first time, it does ease off though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now