Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

18 weeks pregnant feeling things?

(7 Posts)
looby222 Sun 21-Apr-13 19:20:03

Hello ladies!

Im 18+1 now and for the past 2 weeks ive been feeling movement quite alot.
Just wanted to know if everyone is the same or have similar ways of explaining movement? Mine feels like popping or tapping and ive had quite a few strong nudges where ive seen my bellu move only a couple of times. I love feeling this! Its so comforting and special to me of that little connection with my buba smile how did it feel for you guys.
Firat pregnancy so im finding it all so fascinating smile x

Cavort Sun 21-Apr-13 19:26:20

Pretty much the same as you describe from about 17 weeks. At first it felt like trapped wind releasing itself inside me.

Make the most of it while they're gentle grin I am 30+4 and regularly getting beaten up from the inside now.

looby222 Sun 21-Apr-13 19:32:06

Awww wow! Congrats and not long now lovely!
It feels so nice i have regular movement and its like baby is reminding me that they are there even though my bump already reminds me smile
I cant wait to feel good strong kicks!

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Sun 21-Apr-13 19:32:51

I'm sure I was about 18 weeks when first felt odd taps and stuff, now 26 weeks and get booted all the time, also just terrified the baby by using my food processor, he was very unhappy, thrashing around. Had to get Dh to use it when I was in a different room. grin

looby222 Sun 21-Apr-13 19:50:27

Awww bless! I noticed when im happylaughing movement comes more than when im sat quietly. Or is that just me awakening my baby? I live feeling my liytle taps its alot of the time as soon as i wake up.
Only seen and felt movement twice it made me jump! I had my hand on my belly and felt a good little jab incredible. :D

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Sun 21-Apr-13 20:49:18

It is fascinating, my baby does a lot of rolling so you can see stomach stretched then goes flatter again, which is really interesting to watch and feel. Also getting kicked and punched at the same time in different places is really strange.

I was told the other day by my mil that I was making it up and it would only be wind, I was really pissed off. She changed her tune when I was getting lots of boots the other day when I was in her house.

TinkyPeet Sun 21-Apr-13 21:28:45

I felt 'bubbles' with this one (dc3) from 14 weeks ish, now 27 weeks and also get beaten up from the inside lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now