Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

GTT results - how long did you have to wait for them?

(9 Posts)
RhiRhi87 Fri 19-Apr-13 19:05:13

Says it in the title really... Had my GTT on Tuesday morning and just wondering how long it will be until I find out the results :S bit worried really.
How long did it take you to find out? Did the hospital send a letter? Ring? I have a midwife app next Tuesday, do you think ill have to wait untill then?
Thank you smile

MorganLeFey Fri 19-Apr-13 19:20:51

I called them the next working day for the results because I was anxious! & would've had to sort logistics of clearing my work diary for extra appointments...

RhiRhi87 Fri 19-Apr-13 19:35:56

Good idea. Not sure which number to call... Seems to be so many! Hope you're results were good smile x

Steffanoid Fri 19-Apr-13 19:46:16

I got told they'd call if there was anything to discuss, otherwise they just go through the results at the next mw appt

RhiRhi87 Fri 19-Apr-13 20:28:12

Oh really? Hopefully it's ok then. Really should have asked at the time! X

seekingpeaceandquiet Fri 19-Apr-13 20:32:21

I just called my GP after 2 working days and was told my results by the receptionist.

MiaowTheCat Fri 19-Apr-13 21:01:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

midori1999 Fri 19-Apr-13 21:25:17

I've had the GTT twice in different health authorities. The first time I got my results the same day and the second time the next morning. I was diagnosed both times. If you haven't heard it usually means you haven't got it, but you can ring your midwife and check.

RhiRhi87 Fri 19-Apr-13 22:34:59

Thank you everyone, you've put my mind at rest. Ill ring the midwife in the morning x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: