Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How heavy is an implantation bleed?

(2 Posts)
onceipopicantstop Wed 17-Apr-13 20:46:08

Posted this in conception but think it would be better here.

Just wondering how much variation there is in implantation bleeding. I had an implantation bleed with DC1 - just a small amount of browny red blood then it stopped. Thought it was an early period but when nothing else happened did a test! Now trying for DC2. Started AF yesterday, several days earlier than expected but periods have been irregular since coming off the pill so didn't think too much about it. But has been much lighter than usual and seems to be stopping altogether after less than 36 hours. I know I'm probably clutching at straws here but could it be an implantation bleed???

mumoftwoboysS Thu 18-Apr-13 14:50:05

it could be! in two previous pregnancies I had implantation bleeding with both that lasted 2-3 days and quite light. I mistook them both for periods until I realised how short they were.

good luck- fingers crossed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now