Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where is all this drool coming from??

(6 Posts)
weeblueberry Wed 17-Apr-13 18:16:48

I've never drooled in my life. Ever. Yet in the past week or so every single day I wake up in a tiny pool of my own making. Where does it come from? I haven't noticed that I have more saliva than usual...and I do normally sleep with my mouth open so what's going on?

It's seriously grossing me out.

tomatoplantproject Wed 17-Apr-13 18:18:14

Happened to me too. One of those weird little side effects of pregnancy.

rachywhite83 Wed 17-Apr-13 18:21:39

I'm the same. its one of them pregnancy mysteries

rubyflipper Wed 17-Apr-13 18:26:02

Happened to me! I had to put a plastic jug in the car so that I could spit into it blush.

Bunnychan Wed 17-Apr-13 19:16:58

Lol, I never noticed it until I went to the dentist and they had to keep wiping my chin. I was so embarrassed x

redbunnyfruitcake Wed 17-Apr-13 20:41:24

Oh man I went through a stage of having to spit into a cup every few minutes because I was swallowing so much saliva it was hurting my stomach. I really felt the joys of pregnancy at that point. I still dribble in my sleep and have even taken to waking myself up with a huge pig like snort several times a night due to weight gain. I am gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now