Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Will my baby arrive early? Contractions at 32/33 weeks.. Help!

(4 Posts)
Mrsambition Tue 16-Apr-13 09:26:46

I was admitted to hospital with contractions & a small amount of bleeding. They gave me a course of steroid injections & ran tests for 3 days. The test were ok so they sent me home but I am still having contractions! Doc said this was normal as long as they don't have a regular pattern. So will this mean I am more likely to deliver early?? The pains are strong enough but not painful...... just worried.

frazzledbutcalm Tue 16-Apr-13 20:43:49

I had them from 32 weeks. At 36 weeks the hospital said they were so regular and so strong that I was in labour. I knew I wasn't in labour as they'd been this way since 32 weeks! I was induced at 40+4 ....

beckie90 Wed 17-Apr-13 09:06:11

I had conractions at 33/34wks I was given steroid injections, was sure he would come early, but I was induced at 42wks.

Mrsambition Wed 17-Apr-13 11:17:40

Well here's hoping it stays put then smile its just the thought of the unknown & the pains are a still here! So different from my first pregnancy. thanks ladies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now