Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is it normal for Mornring sickness to come and go?

(8 Posts)
rylea Tue 16-Apr-13 09:11:58

I’ve felt really sick for the past few days and today nothing! Seems a bit weird but just wondered if anyone else had anything like this?

RJM17 Tue 16-Apr-13 09:35:02

I don't get morning sickness instead I get sick of a night. But I was really ill at first and then stopped and now sick every night again! So I am hoping its normal for this to happen x

rylea Tue 16-Apr-13 09:45:13

Thanks i had an early scan at 6 weeks due to pain and they found a cyst and ive had a few pains over the past couple of days so im worried smile x

RJM17 Tue 16-Apr-13 09:50:11

I have been through exactly the same. I am on my way for my 4th scan today because I am still bleeding. But each time I have been I have been really scared and its all been ok. Just hoping its the same today.

Have they discharged u now? If u have any worries just go back to theme like I say I have been a few times and the midwife told me not to worry about calling them that's what they there for x

rylea Tue 16-Apr-13 10:06:36

Yes i got a letter back copying in my GP to say all was ok and a 6 week old was visable with a heartbeat. Im still really worried but i have an appt with midwife next tuesday so il monitor over the next few days! This is the scariest time ever! Good luck with your scan x

RedBunny Tue 16-Apr-13 10:47:21

I had morning sickness most days (all day sometimes) but not everyday. I ALWAYS was worried when my pregnancy symptoms went "missing" but I am currently planning my baby's first birthday!! It is very hard not to worry but I'm hoping next pregnancy I shall just enjoy the days I don't feel ill!

atrcts Tue 16-Apr-13 11:18:12

I started all day and all night sickness at 5-6 weeks and it suddenly left around 9 weeks (when I had a bleed at the same time). I was convinced i'd lost the baby but a scan showed a beautifully strong heartbeat. About 5 days later all symptoms returned with a vengeance ....!!!! Hormones hey?!!

SeriousStuff Tue 16-Apr-13 12:47:41

Yes! I had non-stop nausea for 6 weeks, but in the middle I had an afternoon when it completely disappeared. It came back the next day though...

I'm now nausea free for 1.5 weeks, hoping it won't reappear!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now