Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I know I have a while to go but....

(4 Posts)
Jenjen85 Mon 15-Apr-13 15:29:09

Just wondering from what week your midwife would class you as breech? So far I'm 28+2 an have had no kicks above my belly button, they are either very low (kicking my bladder or intestines) or at the side as if baby is lying sideways. Just wondering if anyone else has had this but baby has turned head down? I know it's a bit early but worried that baby will run out of room soon an ill have to have a c section as breech/transverse

HPsauceonbaconbuttiesmmm Mon 15-Apr-13 15:40:58

Not even vague concern til 34-36 weeks. Mine was breech til 30 weeks then did spectacular flip after 3 days of doing inversions from spinning babies website. Still head down now at 40+.

Plenty of time yet!

StiffyByng Mon 15-Apr-13 15:46:38

My baby turned last week at 35+5. No one was too bothered although had it still been breech at 36 weeks they would have started talking ECV at 37 weeks, and the midwife had started talking me through birth options. We did moxibustion. 25% of babies are breech at 32 weeks and only 4% breech at birth, at least that's one stat I read!

kittykatsforever Mon 15-Apr-13 17:36:49

I'm hoping to hear more positive stories as I was breech at 28wks and just found out still at 34hmm I've been trying lots of the inversions but its not worked for me, it's hard not to worry isn't it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now