Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How big is your utarus at 17 weeks ?

(3 Posts)
Becky2406 Mon 15-Apr-13 11:14:17

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow with baby number 4 and my bumps huge well it feels it I'm over weight anyway so sorry to say I have a fat layer over the bump sad so my belles large anyway but now it just gets in the way ! I feel breathless sometimes and I swar it's making me walk like a duck already lol anyway I know the baby's still below by belly button but not sure just where it may be ?? Anyone else out there over weight and pregnant? If so what's been your experiences ?? Thank you

Wickedgirl Mon 15-Apr-13 12:38:55

I am nearly 15 weeks pregnant with baby 4 and I too have a big tummy. I am going to be the size of a whale before this baby is born!

I have only put on 2lb so far but I put on 3stone in my first 2pregnancies and 4 stone in my last so I'm guessing that I will out on loads of weight again this time around.

FoofFighter Mon 15-Apr-13 13:00:08

Baby might well be below your belly button yes, but bear in mind that your internal organs are shifting and getting squished up ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now