Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pain below bump

(7 Posts)
ButteryJam Sun 14-Apr-13 22:32:51

Hi,

Is anyone experiencing pain below the bump, especially on the left side?

I'm 34 weeks and wondering whether its related to strain or my digestion, which has gone haywire this week, and for the 1st time since early pregnancy I've been constipated hmm

redwellybluewelly Sun 14-Apr-13 22:47:24

Hey,
I've just come on to post a similar question, its like very mild period pain. I'm a few weeks behind you though at 32 weeks.

I'm going to call my MW in the morning if its still painful, baby is moving loads and I massively overdid it yesterday and today lifting and walking.

But go with your instinct, do you have plenty of movements? If in doubt get checked out

ButteryJam Sun 14-Apr-13 22:51:05

Red, thanks! I've got plenty of movement. I think it must be digestion issues. I hope it's not the onset of labour, I've got a 4 hour drive to do this week!

AlohaMama Mon 15-Apr-13 06:59:14

I get quite a bit of pain below the bump and on the sides, usually quite sharp, like stitch or muscle pull. It is definitely worse when over-doing it with physical activity (housework etc) though occasionally get a sharp pull just from rolling over in bed. Personally I feel like it is muscular pulls, and advice from obstetrician was just to take it as a sign to take it easier. I wouldn't describe this as period pain though, less internal if you see what I mean. Hope it feels better soon.

ButteryJam Mon 15-Apr-13 07:31:24

Aloha, yes I'm feeling something similar. I've also noticed once I have a nap, it does go away sometimes, so I suspect it must be that.

drawohamme Mon 15-Apr-13 21:09:20

I had this when I was walking to work - went to see midwife who told me to rest up and take it easy. Feel much better now but def go see your midwife. DH is running around after me wonderfully since listening to her advice wink

Cutandstick Mon 22-Apr-13 18:52:40

I'm getting short stabbing ones every couple of minutes below my bump on the left. I've had the day off work today and a hint diagnosed but its on the other side. Did they just go? I'm 30 weeks. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now