Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sorry for TMI but really scared and need advice

(57 Posts)
RJM17 Sun 14-Apr-13 21:17:47

Hi

I have had very faint bleeding for the last couple if days but wasn't too worried as know that can happen.
However yesterday and today I have suddenly felt a strong pain in my lower stomach going down towards my hip bone and then felt something come away. When I went to the loo to check it was like a mucus looking bubble. (Sorry tmi) I rang my midwife triage at the hospital but she said because I am only 8 weeks I need to contact the BEP clinic tomorrow morning. But that just seems so long off and I am so scared as I have had 2 mc previously.
Therefore wanted to know if anyone had had anything like this or knew what it was??
Any suggestions what this could be (good or bad) would be appreciated.
All I have done today is cry and worry about it. I just can't concentrate on anything.
X

RJM17 Sun 14-Apr-13 22:00:30

Also forgot to say that the bleeding I had has stopped since having the mucus discharge. Sorry ageing for tmi x

SomethingOnce Sun 14-Apr-13 22:30:56

Really sorry that you're going through this.

I don't think anybody will be able to give you an answer that will stop you worrying, though.

The best thing would probably be to rest up in bed, go to sleep as soon as you can (so the times passes quicker) and get to the clinic as soon as they open.

Hope you have good news in the morning.

SomethingOnce Sun 14-Apr-13 22:35:49

I hope that didn't come across as harsh, I didn't mean it to!

It's just that there's nothing much you can do right now and being up all night won't help your state of mind.

RJM17 Sun 14-Apr-13 22:38:45

No it didn't at all thank you for responding.

I have been in bed go nearly two hours and can't sleep or stop my mind racing!!

Going to call the clinic first thing as its appointment only. But thanx again x

BitBewildered Sun 14-Apr-13 22:46:50

No idea, sorry, but wanted to say hello. It's horrible waiting for medical stuff. sad

SummersComing1111 Sun 14-Apr-13 22:50:26

In my first 12 weeks i had like clear balls of discharge quite big really but no blood, never found out what it was but if its the same all turned out ok.

I hope every thing is ok for u OP be thinking about you,

And i agree try and sleep .

RJM17 Sun 14-Apr-13 23:04:12

Thanx for the support!! I think that's all I'm looking for at the min as know no one can really give me the answers but don't want to worry my family so only place I can talk is here xx

clattypatty Sun 14-Apr-13 23:15:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Whatalotofpiffle Sun 14-Apr-13 23:15:58

I had the same at 8 ish weeks and was told it could be implantation bleeding, hence cramps etc. All was ok. I had a week off work not daring to move!!

LizzieVereker Sun 14-Apr-13 23:21:28

Just wanted to say hi, and that I have a free hand if you need to hold it. Do you have a TV in bedroom, could you watch a rubbish DVD or something if you can't sleep?

I'll be thinking of you in the morning brew,hope all is well.

RJM17 Sun 14-Apr-13 23:47:27

Thank U everyone!!

Just watched Juno (probs not the best choice if film) and now about to watch cocktail as still wide awake!

Just hoping the clinic will see me tomorrow as last time I had to wait 3 days for an appointment and don't think I could cope waiting that long.

Will let u all know the outcome and thank you for the support it is a great help x

UmBongo Sun 14-Apr-13 23:54:38

Enjoy Tom Cruise, have a tantrum in the morning to get an appt tomorrow, make sure they know your history.

Watch lots of films if you can't sleep and focus on the fact that many pregnancies have some bleeding.

Good luck

MrsWolowitz Mon 15-Apr-13 00:01:03

RJM17 Mon 15-Apr-13 09:36:31

Spoke to clinic and they are going to see me tomorrow morning so only 24 hours to wait!! Now just keeping my fingers crossed that everything is ok x

UmBongo Mon 15-Apr-13 10:03:59

Keeping everything crossed for you. Take care of yourself today. brew

BitBewildered Mon 15-Apr-13 13:24:03

Finger crossed! smile

SomethingOnce Mon 15-Apr-13 14:10:27

That's good, OP.

Hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

Try to relax today (not easy, I know) and let us know how you're doing.

RJM17 Mon 15-Apr-13 16:58:03

Hi everyone

Thanks again for all the supportive messages.

I have been back to work today after being on half term for two weeks so that had kept my mind off things and after running round all day I am shattered so hopefully manage some sleep tonight.

I have roped my mum in to coming with me tomorrow as DH can't eat out of work at short notice so at least I'll have some support. But fingers crossed we will be celebrating and I won't need it.

Xx

RJM17 Mon 15-Apr-13 21:28:12

So even tho I'm shattered again I can't sleep because my mind is racing. Just want to get tomorrow over with and hopefully it be good news.
Sorry to keep going on but I just can't settle and need to get it all out and this seems the only place I can do that x

MrsWolowitz Mon 15-Apr-13 21:30:44

RJM17 Mon 15-Apr-13 21:58:29

Thank u!! It's so strange that when things go wrong or u get scared I automatically come on here and talk to people I don't even know and feel like I get the best support. It's so nice to be able to talk to people who have been or are going through the same things. X

UmBongo Mon 15-Apr-13 22:10:16

It's what we are all on here for! To help and be helped. There is no way you could invite us all round for coffee to talk about stuff so we have a virtual brew and hold any hand that needs it.

Good luck for tomorrow morning, and if you can't sleep I hope there is some good films on tonight too. You nearly got me watching Cocktail last night too, but I decided to try sleep instead.

BabyHMummy Mon 15-Apr-13 22:17:56

Sending hugs hun!!! Hope its good news tomorrow

RJM17 Mon 15-Apr-13 23:30:02

Thanks ladies!! It's great to have u all. [Smile]
Will definately update you all tomorrow and fingers crossed it will be good news that I'm sharing x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now