Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant? Anyone else had these symptoms ?

(4 Posts)
StephRoberts1989 Sun 14-Apr-13 21:16:00

I have done 3 tests all have come back negative..
I have very sore boobs, strange tingling feelings in my tummy, nausea just no sickness
I had a 2 day period which normally is 5 days and it appeared the blood looked old, that was a week and half ago? I work full time and feel tired by midday with back ache (I work on my feet)
I'm am 23 and have a 3 year old, I am on the pill and have been very cautious on taking it, as we are saving up for our mortgage deposit..
I find my GP is very rude and I'm worried to go doctors as she is very intimidating!
I need to talk as I don't know if I'm panicking myself?
As with my first born I had the same symptoms just I went off foods at a early stage..
Thanks in advance

Becky2406 Mon 15-Apr-13 11:31:40

Go to see the nurse or another gp and ask for bloods to be done to check pregnancy smile I'm preg with baby number 4 and with all mine I had negative tests with dd 2 it was 7 negative test b4 I got a faint positive !! Dd1 was bloods and urine test at docs and with dd3 3 neg tests so don't give up yet
By the way this dc was 4 negatives before I had a dark positive you won't believe how much cash I wasted on tests even after positive test lol see I was too on contraception !! It was a shock lol

StephRoberts1989 Mon 15-Apr-13 19:59:15

Thanks for replying smile I did another today and negitive however spent my morning with sickness, so I phoned the GP luckily she was away so i spoke to the stand in doctor, thankfully... They have told me to drop in tomorrow am with a pee sample and If its not pregnancy I will be sad however means something else is wrong.. Hpt's are so expensive today £14 for 2 clear blues lol

KobayashiMaru Tue 16-Apr-13 07:53:00

2 for a pound in any pound shop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now