Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I definitely pregnant?

(7 Posts)
tashaaxx Sun 14-Apr-13 17:35:14

Hi all! I'm new to this forum so please be kind lol. Anyway, I'm a little worried after getting a positive result on 5 tests. One was a clear blue ditigal, which clearly stated pregnant with 2-3 weeks. The other 4 were tesco own brand. One line came up prominent but the other is faint. This happened on all 4 tesco tests. I have had some symptoms such as sore boobs, tiredness, cranky, sickness and my last period was the end of feb/beginning of march '13, but I've also had a bit of cramping too. Is this normal? This is my first pregnancy (if tests are correct) and I'm scared I've got too over excited already. I am due to see the doctor tomorrow but I would just like other people's opinion? Thank you!

YoniYoniNameLeft Sun 14-Apr-13 17:38:30

Yep, you're definitely pregnant! My tesco brand test faint line is currently eating pasta at her little table. smile

Shellywelly1973 Sun 14-Apr-13 17:39:06

YES!

Congratulations.

I've never had a wrong positive pregnancy test. I found the tesco tests as you've described. Good luck.

YoniYoniNameLeft Sun 14-Apr-13 17:41:03

Oops, meant to say congratulations thanks and yes, cramping is normal. It's the embryo implanting and everything growing/stretching/moving for the baby.

tashaaxx Sun 14-Apr-13 17:45:19

Thanks all! Scared but excited! It'll only be week 4/5/6 according to doctors but already feeling very protective about what I fed myself and my baby. Is the cramping meant to feel a little like period pain?

Queazy Sun 14-Apr-13 18:50:40

I had cramping at this point that felt a bit like period pain, and like my stomach (it must have been the womb!) starting to stretch. I was constantly worried that I was miscarry ing so you're not alone in your concerns. Congrats - you are preggers grin

RJM17 Sun 14-Apr-13 18:54:09

Yep I would say so!! My doc told me that clear blue are more accurate than their tests.
Massive congrats x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now