Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Possible pregnancy need help!!

(6 Posts)
PrincessRubyx Sun 14-Apr-13 11:05:46

Hi ladies, this is my first time on here so hope I'm doing it right! after mine and my partners sadenning miscarriage in december, we have decided to try again. I had my first period march 13th, so we counted down the days till we could TTC! I was due on on april 9th/10th but never did, I felt so pregnant, just like last time, I know my body very well! But here's where it gets confusing, on thursday(11th april) I took a test which came back faint positive, and we were both so happy yay grin , then the next day randomly at 3pm, I began to bleed I just assumed it was a period, but its so much different. My body seems to have now discovered morning sickness as I spent yesterday with my head over the toilet, my boobs hurt and my cervix is shut closed! The bleeding keeps stopping and starting, nothing painful, but keep getting pregnancy cramps which seems totally unrelated to the bleeding! before 24 hours, the bleeding stopped all day but returned a bit over night, and again has stopped! what could it be, strange period, implantation or the pregnancy causing a bleed somewhere? any advice would be super helpful, im so confused! confused thankyou ladies grin x

Lj8893 Sun 14-Apr-13 11:43:23

Sounds like implantation bleeding but could be anything! I'm now 12 weeks but have had strange bleeding on and off since 6 weeks! And I've had a scan an all is good!

Lj8893 Sun 14-Apr-13 11:43:38

Oh and Congratulations!!!

PrincessRubyx Sun 14-Apr-13 12:21:32

Thankyou! I dont know wether or not to go to the doctors, or wait to test again? Is it possible to have immplantation bleeding like a period then? I've just been told so many different things! Thankyou, congratulationssmile

HDEE Sun 14-Apr-13 12:23:15

Could be a chemical pregnancy. I'd test again if I were you.

PrincessRubyx Sun 14-Apr-13 12:25:10

Okay, thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now