Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Slightly personal tmi hair down below question...

(4 Posts)
PhieEl06 Sat 13-Apr-13 20:26:47

Sorry for this horridly embarrassing question but here goes, I have noticed over the last week or two that I have some very sore pimples in the pubic hair region, I'm 26 weeks pregnant so it's difficult to see what they look like I can only feel them, they feel like an infected hair follicle now usually I pluck the hair at the centre of these out & dab with sudocrem (I don't know if this is the right thing to do but it usually works) but as I can't see below the bump I can't pluck them out, I've tried a mirror, using just sudocrem on its own & I don't trust OH down there with tweezers. I haven't shaved that area recently so I don't really understand why it's like this & never heard it as a common pregnancy thing before.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? & what got rid of the irritating problem? blush

whomovedmychocolate Sat 13-Apr-13 20:34:59

It's normal. Often people get vulva varicose veins too which swell up and get lumpy so you feel like you are growing bollocks. Pregnancy is tres glam eh? grin

You can try a warm bath with some salt in.

PhieEl06 Sat 13-Apr-13 22:01:11

Oh I have never felt so glamourous!! <Rolls eyes>
Thank you for the warm bath tip, will give that a go in the morning.

fuckwittery Sun 14-Apr-13 02:45:30

Yes or warm compress, nappies are brilliant to use with hot water as they retain the heat for ages. Opens the follicle and draws the hair out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now