Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Far too emotional!

(5 Posts)
JenJen1234567890 Sat 13-Apr-13 19:38:09

Am 5 weeks pregnant (1st time), and I'm getting so emotional over stupid little things! Had to pop to ikea today, and while walking through the children's section had a little peek into one of the rooms that they have set up...the sight of this nursery had me crying! Am I a freak, or is this perfectly normal?

Lj8893 Sat 13-Apr-13 19:41:14

Perfectly normal!! I'm extremely emotional (at the momen am particully down) but crying or wanting to cry at things like you have said is very normal!

I cried the other day at someone doing well on the British bake off!!

babyradio Sat 13-Apr-13 20:10:02

Don't worry, around that time I once cried for two hours because it was raining.

JenJen1234567890 Sat 13-Apr-13 20:19:32

Oh good...it's not just me being a weirdo! I did have to sit down and search frantically for a tissue before walking out of this little room, ah well, the kids section would have been full of people who would understand if I had to explain to them!

Alexandra6 Sun 14-Apr-13 09:46:02

Completely normal! There was a thread recently where lots of people said the same. Sight of a nursery gets me welling up too. Yesterday I cried my eyes out because DH was too hungover to go for a morning walk with me and I was feeling sorry for myself! He manned up and came for a walk to stop me crying

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now