Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Freezin hands and feet...normal??

(3 Posts)
swaye Sat 13-Apr-13 18:47:37

Hiyu,

Do you know if this is all part of the weird and wonderful list of pregnancy symptoms?

I'm fairly warm when i do things around the house but as soon as i sit down i get cold really quickly and especially hands and feet. More strange, my right foot just wont warm up, almost painfully cold. Currently sat on sofa with blanket and it's 21 degrees in here!!

I'm 17 weeks pregnant today.

Thanks x

YummyMummy17 Tue 16-Apr-13 21:51:16

Not sure if its pregnancy, I've always been a cold person but I was in Marbella last week and had the heating on in our room, I was cold the majority of the time it really got on DH nerves I'm 11+1 and always got my heating on, as I said I'm naturally cold but seem to have gotten worse, just always wear socks, fluffy ones tend to keep my heat in and keep your heating on but just on a low temp, not much else for it unfortunately, everyone complains my home is like a sauna but I can't help it! smile

Congratulations and good luck grin

swaye Tue 16-Apr-13 23:13:11

Thx yummymummy. Im cold too a lot of the time so the same as you. Just seems worse while pregnant. Thx for replying and congrats to u too x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now