Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34+3 and feeling fed up!

(5 Posts)
laurajane89 Sat 13-Apr-13 15:06:43

I am 34+3 days pregnant and im feeling really fed up now and just want my baby in my arms, anyone else feel the same ? And what did u do to pass the time?

mumtolilh Sat 13-Apr-13 18:16:24

I WAS like that but as soon as I had my lb I wish I had savoured the time lol just try to enjoy your last few weeks.If you want it to pass quickly you can sort through/Wash all your baby stuff,do your hospital bag 150 times like me,watch films,have nice long baths...just have some 'me time' smile

ButteryJam Sat 13-Apr-13 22:05:57

Laura, I'm feeling the same too! I'm also 34 weeks, have packed my hospital bags and they are ready in the car. Just need to get some bedding for the nursery but the moses baskets and everything else is ready. I think I've got a lot of reading to do (got loads of books from the library - baby related). I think its good we make the most out of these days, as they could be the last few days for all we know smile! But I can empathise, I can't wait for baby to come too as everything is ready for its arrival and feels a shame to 'waste' a few weeks. I'm more worried about my bank card then anything else, its so tempting just to spend the day browsing the internet and shopping! grin

ng1412 Sun 14-Apr-13 08:45:22

I am 34 weeks too but have a 2 yr old DD who is not well with some kind of stomach bug so no time to relax, I say make the most of your time those of you having your first!

joanna1990marie Fri 19-Apr-13 14:38:00

Don't know where this 9 month pregnancy myth came from! 10 months or more in alot of cases, I'm desperate to see my baby now, I have finished work now as I have 6 weeks holiday to pack in before maternity starts, I'm soooooo bored! Only 3 to 6 weeks to go......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now