Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

'Runny/upse't tummy at 36 weeks

(6 Posts)
CareerGirl01 Sat 13-Apr-13 10:03:58

Feeling okay but last few mornings I've had diarrhoea - I'm wondering if my tummy has had enough (morning sickness on and off throughout this pregnancy) I've been eating cheese and drinking milk again - after having had an aversion to it -
Anyone had this happening?

InNeedOfBrandy Sat 13-Apr-13 10:06:57

Oo when this happened to me both times I went in labour the next day. Sure it was my body's way of clearing out before really clearing out LOL

CareerGirl01 Sat 13-Apr-13 10:10:16

Oh!! Been having this since Wednesday morning.

Sunnysummer Sat 13-Apr-13 11:16:08

After 8 straight months of constipation, my tummy got upset at just short of 36 weeks and has been that way up until now (37 and still waiting)...

Had an appointment on Thursday and the doctor said it was likely because my baby is now engaged, and pressing on my bowels - but that engaged doesn't necessarily mean ready to deliver, for a FTM it can take 4 more weeks. Getting so impatient though!

glossyflower Sat 13-Apr-13 14:41:05

I'm almost 39 weeks and have had diarrhoea for past two weeks.
Past few days its come on suddenly and had to rush urgently to the toilet where it feels like my entire insides are rushing out!
Sorry TMI but been told this is normal, just body getting ready for labour.
Xxx

CareerGirl01 Sat 13-Apr-13 14:44:58

Thanks glossy summer and brandy - am booked for ELCS in two weeks! Just had a shower and my boobs were leaking yellow milk (colostrum-sp?) which hasn't happened before and didnt happen with DD1 - but then I went to 42 and 2 days with her and was induced.
Would rather baby waited till next Friday when I hit the 38 week mark!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now