Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

29 weeks and feeling massive!

(4 Posts)
cupcake78 Fri 12-Apr-13 20:56:05

My bumpshock shockshockshock.

I know I've been tired this week and that usually goes with a growth spurt by dear god. I'm talk at 5ft 9 anyway and was as big full term with ds as I am now.

I was measuring 3 weeks over at 26 weeks but this can't be right? Should I go to see midwife or will she just laugh at me and smile telling me its all fine?

mumtolilh Sat 13-Apr-13 16:41:13

Hi

I know that with a second baby you show alot quicker!
Maybe just mention it at your next appt but I'm sure all is fine!
You may slow down a little now or you may not.
I always measured 3-4 weeks bigger with my boy & was told he would be at least 10Ibs lol but he was 8Ibs I don't believe in all them measurements & stuff...I'm sure everything will be perfect :-)

wifflepuss Sun 14-Apr-13 13:21:15

Hi,
I am also 29 weeks and absolutely massive! I went to my first NCT group last week and was shocked to see how much bigger my bump was compared with the others. This is my first pregnancy so am not sure what is normal. I have a midwife appointment this week so I plan to raise my concerns then. If you are worried it is always better to check things out rather than carry on feeling anxious.

Shellywelly1973 Sun 14-Apr-13 17:15:39

I was the lady with a small bump with pg 1&3.

But pg 2,4& esp 5, i was massive!!!

Im a size 8 & 5'3 normally.

But with no5 i looked full term at 29 wks & even at my 12&20 wk scans, i was considerably bigger then the other ladies in the waiting room.( I convinced myself i was imaging it, until the sonographer commented)

I looked like a weeble for months. I measured 3 weeks ahead from 16 wks with no5... he was a tiny 6'10lb after all that,arrived at 40+2!

But i didn't grow much from 29wks iyswim? Although the baby was growing, my bump appeared to change shape rather then continue to grow.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now