Talk

Advanced search

37+ weeks and feeling rough!

(4 Posts)
phantomhairpuller Thu 11-Apr-13 13:45:51

Anyone else had this? I've got no energy, I feel sick, my stomach is rumbling but the thought of food makes me feel even worse and I just generally feel bleugh! I don't remember this with DS1 hmm but then I didn't go into labour naturally with him. Could this be the start of things or am I just clutching at straws here?!
Any advice appreciated

LittlePickleHead Thu 11-Apr-13 13:57:21

God I feel like this as well - utterly exhausted (despite doing very little) and alternating between ravenous and feeling sick.

I too was induced first time so no idea if it means anything, I know I feel much worse this time around though, and I've been having lots of strong BH on and off.

Just hoping he stays in til my c-sec date (though I have to say ill be very glad to not be pg anymore once he's out!)

phantomhairpuller Thu 11-Apr-13 15:25:52

Bump

josiejay Thu 11-Apr-13 15:37:28

I felt just like that at 37 weeks. It's my second pregnancy and I do remember feeling like that in my first. It coincided with me finishing work, I think finally sitting still and relaxing made everything hit me at once. I felt better by 38 weeks and am still pregnant at 40+5, sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now