Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

i must be going nuts....

(11 Posts)
honey86 Tue 09-Apr-13 21:31:52

.... but i swear i just felt movement down there... but im only 10+4 tomorrow blush laying in bed (have been for the past 2 hrs) and felt a very light fluttery sensation...feather-light... just at my bikini line...
am i going mad or is it poss to feel something this early on?
this is my 4th baby, i felt dc3's movements at about 14 weeks so this seems very early xx

Dildals Tue 09-Apr-13 21:33:53

... Could be twins ...! grin

Shybairns Tue 09-Apr-13 21:36:50

A bubble of wind?

honey86 Tue 09-Apr-13 21:38:38

doont lol grin i had an early scan at 6 weeks and i swear i saw another sac under that one! but im sure if it was the nurse wouldve said.. mustve been my bladder or sumthing grin

Lj8893 Wed 10-Apr-13 18:59:57

I've been having some movement for the last couple of days, and I am 11+3 today so it could be possible!!

amandasegal Wed 10-Apr-13 21:25:46

you are not crazy, i've hear about women who felt it really early.
enjoy it!

Ezza1 Wed 10-Apr-13 22:04:27

I'm currently 17 weeks with DC4 and am sure I first felt some bubbly movement at 10 weeks and then small thuds by 12 weeks. I'm feeling quite a bit of daily thumping around now (and I'm bloody huge...confused )

Fakebook Wed 10-Apr-13 23:13:46

I started feeling dc2 move at 11 weeks. It was confirmed when I went for a scan at 11 weeks and as he moved on screen I felt it.

They do start making jerky movements at 10 weeks so aren't really swimming around just yet. I used to feel "tap tap tapping", rather than full on butterfly movements early on.

CuteLittleToes Thu 11-Apr-13 12:26:36

I've heard that with each baby you start feeling movements a bit earlier. As it's your 4th, I think it's very possible.

harleyd Thu 11-Apr-13 13:03:01

you arent going nuts, no matter what some might say
its totally possible to be feeling movement. i felt my first around 16/17 weeks, and all the others much earlier. with this one it was around the 11 week mark. my midwife looked at me as if i had 2 heads when i mentioned it to her, but i know what i was feeling, and it grew stronger every day. now at 19weeks he/she is kicking the hell outta me smile

honey86 Thu 11-Apr-13 13:29:59

thought so smile i know its not gas cos i get that much higher up just below my belly button n babys nowhere near there yet...

thanks peeps thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now