Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anyone else feel like its going to break out??

(8 Posts)
NewlywedUpTheDuff Tue 09-Apr-13 21:21:22

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and every night from about 8pm to midnight my baby kicks and turns so hard I feel like it might actually break out! Or tear my insides!

Anyone else get this??

babyradio Tue 09-Apr-13 21:51:51

Yes, 32 weeks now, 10:30pm - 2am without fail. I don't even know if this is physically possible but he keeps sticking his bum out and it feels like it gets stuck under my ribs. There's always tiny limbs flying everywhere, He's started headbutting me in places I didn't know existed.

I do like when he sticks out a foot or a hand and I push it back in, he always does it a few more times, I like to think of him in there considering it a fabulous game.

LittlePickleHead Tue 09-Apr-13 21:59:31

I'm 36 weeks and getting this! It's so uncomfortable. I keep getting a jabs in the cervix as well (must be the head) and a couple of times I've really thought my waters are going to pop.

NewlywedUpTheDuff Tue 09-Apr-13 22:00:13

Yes don't get me wrong I would rather this than it stop moving and be worrying (I say it as I don't know if it's a girl or boy). Just nice to know I'm not the only one feeling like it might actually break me wink

Phineyj Tue 09-Apr-13 22:03:18

Yep. She is a very lively baby...

Springforward Wed 10-Apr-13 22:23:54

Oh yes. DS hardly ever moved, by comparison!

ButteryJam Thu 11-Apr-13 09:23:04

Yes! I feel like tummy won't be able to stretch anymore but of course it will ... smile

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Thu 11-Apr-13 09:33:53

Also 33weeks, oh yes, I feel like I must be so brused on the inside, and very quite sick when he does it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: