Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

morning sickness

(4 Posts)
helpmesum1 Tue 09-Apr-13 20:46:55

3rd pregnancy few tips on how help with is being sick every day now so not happy.im only being sick on a morning and im only abt 8wks.

honey86 Tue 09-Apr-13 21:36:29

have you tried seabands?

i find fizzy lemonade helps me through at the worst of times, the fresh lemony taste and the bubbles seem to help my tummy settle abit n the sugar in it gets me through til i can stomach actual food.

i heard protein rich foods are meant to help xx

pocopearl Thu 11-Apr-13 09:05:12

im 26 weeks and still with morning sickness, it gets a little easier if you have something plain to eat as soon as you get up. My DH has bought a toaster and put it on his side of the bed and makes me a slice of toast before I get up and that seems to help, when i dont have it is when I am more sick.

BB01 Thu 11-Apr-13 10:22:54

I found plain crackers before bed, or when I woke up in middle of night, seemed to stave off some of the morning sickness.

However mine drastically improved all of a sudden and one week before I had started wearing seabands and taking ginger capsules. Not sure if either or both worked but worth a try!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now