Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BD worried about sex during pregnancy....

(10 Posts)
YummyMummy17 Tue 09-Apr-13 16:30:12

Hello ladies!

Been four years since I was last active! Happy to be back. My partner and I are 10weeks pregnant and he has started to worry about having sex with me during pregnancy! sad he is worried it may harm baby....

I have one child from a previous relationship so I know this is not the case, but have any you other ladies been in this situation? Any words of advice how to put his mind at ease?

Thanks!!

MinnieBar Tue 09-Apr-13 16:31:39

Does 'BD' stand for 'baby daddy'?!!!

hmm

YummyMummy17 Tue 09-Apr-13 17:38:07

Yes ?

LizzyMcGuire Tue 09-Apr-13 17:39:25

BabyDaddy?

Fucking fuckeroo fuckery.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 09-Apr-13 17:58:09

Right, focusing on the issue at hand: my DH had this concern. He read a book called 'pregnancy for blokes'. That combined with a lack of sex for a while due to my excessive puking meant when I was up for it, he put his fears aside! smile I'd just advise him that its fine but to make sure he's gentle.

MinnieBar Tue 09-Apr-13 18:08:09

Stop calling him baby daddy, point out only one of you is pregnant, and tell him that your lil' bubs won't be adversely affected AT ALL by making sweet sweet lurrve. NHS website maybe?

massagegirl Tue 09-Apr-13 18:37:27

Call him whatever you want!
Show him bits on line or in pregnsncy book that say its totally fine and safe!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 09-Apr-13 18:52:55

I think it's a bit harsh to mock the OP simply for referring to him as BD!

There's a link here to the NHS info, should reassure him!

TheAccidentalExhibitionist Tue 09-Apr-13 18:59:52

BabyDaddy? confused
As for sex, should be fine unless you've been advised not to by your GP of Midwife.

Heathbaby Tue 09-Apr-13 19:47:51

OP, I think baby daddy is preferable to dear husband which has always sounded odd overly traditional and serious to me wink. Hope your BD changes his mind on the sex point soon - sure he will.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now