Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

a bit afraid

(5 Posts)
QueenofWhispers Tue 09-Apr-13 12:13:52

so the weekend before last I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. (I was feeling a bit 'off' which is why I took one).

Then over last week I started to feel a bit dizzy--boobs started hurting (they feel like they are on fire! what does this mean? when I was pg with our first DS they felt okay---why are they in pain now?) and I tested positive.

How possibly pregnant could I be? I did miss March period (which is also why I tested the week before last). But I wasn't 'pg enough last week' so what could this mean?

RJM17 Tue 09-Apr-13 13:31:47

Ur best doing a clear blue as that will tell u how far u are. But docs will take it from first day of your last period!
Congratulations x

rrreow Tue 09-Apr-13 13:39:49

I had a negative test and then a week or so later (once I had definitely missed my period) I had a positive test. It is quite likely you are pregnant as false positives as quite rare. Do a couple more tests, the cheapy ones from Boots/Superdrug are fine, preferably with your first wee of the day.

QueenofWhispers Tue 09-Apr-13 17:51:15

took a clear blue test and it says 2-3 weeks. does that mean that is how far along I am?

Gingerpanther27 Tue 09-Apr-13 17:55:53

your abou 4/5 weeks pregnant x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now