Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone else getting impatient??

(4 Posts)
wispa31 Mon 08-Apr-13 23:07:00

well im 20wks now and still waiting to feel those first flutters. i was actually lying in bed on my back tapping my tummy to see if baby would move lol. shortly after i felt a bubbly sensation, not as much as when you have trapped wind moving around though, then again this afternoon i felt it again, but more like a tapping iyswim? is this baby moving or is it in my head?

Lydia161290 Tue 09-Apr-13 00:53:47

I started to feel my baby move at 20 weeks and it felt like bubbles or little light flicks/taps, nothing like wind feels like. I could tell the difference.
Personally I think you're feeling your baby! :D

It got stronger as the days went by. I'm 24 + 3 weeks now and really feeling him move now. He kicked my partner in the face the other day! :D You'll get there, don't worry.

glossyflower Tue 09-Apr-13 01:50:23

I think you are feeling baby smile

wispa31 Tue 09-Apr-13 09:42:33

yes it defo didnt feel like it was trapped air trying to escape, -thats usually followed by a few farts- blush
been constantly looking out for any more movement since but i suppose it all depends where baby is lying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now