Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Implantation pains?

(11 Posts)
featherbag Mon 08-Apr-13 16:42:09

Hi all, I'm 5+2 with DC2, and I am having the most horrendous cramps. They actually woke me up last night, and at the minute I'm hiding in the loo at work in agony. I've had no bleeding or anything. I don't remember much more than mild period-type pain with DS, can anyone reassure me?

featherbag Mon 08-Apr-13 20:44:18

Anyone?

ThedementedPenguin Mon 08-Apr-13 21:02:05

Yes I had horrible pains around that stage.

As far as I can remember it does pass within a week or so. Although it was a long time ago now so I can't just remember.

Does it come and go all the time? How long has this been happening?

featherbag Mon 08-Apr-13 21:33:23

Been happening for about 3 days, maybe 3-4 times a day. I'm sure I'd remember something so painful if it happened last time, it was only 2 years ago, DC2's EDD is 2 years 10 days after DS's was! We've been stupidly busy at work today, which really hasn't helped.

Manc451 Mon 08-Apr-13 21:44:21

I had exactly the same. It's annoying that no-one mentions it. It went on for a few weeks and at points I was convinced something had gone wrong. Stopped me enjoying my first trimester. But apparently some woman just experience the stretching feeling more than others, just unlucky.... Saying that I would get it checked out just in case, best to be cautious.

featherbag Mon 08-Apr-13 21:48:42

I'm too early for a scan, the pain's central and I have no symptoms which might indicate an ectopic pregnancy, don't think there's much point getting checked out as no-one can tell me anything. That's why I was hoping others would say they experienced similar, thanks for replying!

katatonic Mon 08-Apr-13 21:54:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

featherbag Mon 08-Apr-13 22:17:10

Thank you x

MrsDexter Tue 09-Apr-13 17:14:33

I've got them and I'm 6 weeks sad. What does 5+2 mean? smile

katatonic Tue 09-Apr-13 17:19:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsDexter Wed 10-Apr-13 15:48:29

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now