Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Birthday Present for Expectant Dad

(6 Posts)
CuteLittleToes Sun 07-Apr-13 22:32:32

My DP's birthday is in less than two weeks - I will be 8+4 at that time. I am still in the process of thinking what to get him - not being disorganised at all. I

don't know if I am going to get him anything baby-related, but I thought it might be a lovely option, as he it will be our first DC, and he is really excited.

Any suggestions/ideas?

P.S. A book is out of a question as I already bought him one...

bluer Mon 08-Apr-13 04:33:43

I got mine 'guess how much I love you'and it will be his special book to read to our wee one! He's into nature etc and keeps pointing out little nut brown hates when we're driving about so I guess he likes it! !

bluer Mon 08-Apr-13 04:34:59

Or hares even. And i've just noticed you said no books...insomnia is a joy!

MusicalEndorphins Mon 08-Apr-13 05:04:55

Ok, this is really dumb probably, and many people disprove of them, but it sprung to my mind for some reason...a bike trailer, or if he runs, a jogger?
He may not think of them as a present for him though, as it is a baby item.
Satellite radio subscription
Digital frame.

DIYandEatCake Mon 08-Apr-13 08:50:31

How about a weekend away for both of you? Make the most of just being able to take off somewhere adult and civilised while you can grin. Seriously, looking back that's something I (and dp) wish we'd done far more before dd arrived.

wispa31 Mon 08-Apr-13 09:49:09

my dp,s birthday is in aug, im due end of aug, so was thinking of getting him a digital camera as he is going to be taking lots of pics of baby and iphone camera aint gona cut it im afraid lol.

weekend away is good idea too, i really would love for us to get away on our own before baby comes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now