Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

39 week questions

(4 Posts)
YummyDollie Sun 07-Apr-13 16:20:51

Hiya ladies few questions (may be silly first time mum here!)
1.) Ill be 39 weeks on Tuesday and booked in for a sweep (was surprised thought you had to be nearer 40 weeks to have one of these?) has anyone else had one at 39 weeks? If so when did labour then happen for you?

2.) my bump has suddenly become quite cold to touch my whole bump feels really cold is this normal?

3.) TMI QUESTION - I haven't had a show yet but have suddenly noticed a mass of snotty egg white style discharge when I wiped earlier is this my plug!?

Thanks in advance!

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Sun 07-Apr-13 16:28:31

Tmi reply - is it like EWCM that you get at ovulation order like something you coughed up with a really bad cold? If its the latter then it could be a show.

Sweep - I had 2, past 40wks, and nothing.

Cold bump - not sure, does it keep going hard, (without pain) or is is normal other that being cold?

YummyDollie Sun 07-Apr-13 17:06:57

Yep just like EWCM and bump is hard as well as cold (comes and goes not consistent)

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Sun 07-Apr-13 17:22:46

The bump hardening could be the early stages of labour. Fx for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now