Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant or not?

(12 Posts)
gemmarosex Sat 06-Apr-13 22:10:10

I have had sore boobs since my last period (15th February), bloating and headaches. I was due on on the 23rd March but my period never came. I had the cramps for a few days and so i was sure my period was coming and then they stopped. I have done 2 hpts which were negative and a test at the docs 3 days ago which was also negative. Since last week i have been getting a lot of white discharge (more than usual) and i keep rushing to put a tampon in thinking its my period. I have had cramps for the last 4/5 days but still no period. Usually I get my period after one day of cramping! Basically my question is could I still be pregnant? If not, any ideas?

CandlestickOlder Sat 06-Apr-13 22:22:11

Do a test

loveclouds Sat 06-Apr-13 22:30:48

that is a long time overdue, how long are your cycles normally?

you sound pregnant esp with the discharge, I would test again with first wee of the day.

if you are not pregnant it could be a cyst, harmless but if not going by itself may need some help.

but sounds to me more like pregnancy, maybe the hcg levels were just too low to detect. my 2nd pregnancy the line was so faint, almost not there and came up just as I was about to chuck it, 1st and 3rd time it came up bold quickly.

good luck!

gemmarosex Sat 06-Apr-13 22:31:59

I did. 3 days ago. Im asking if theres a chance I could still be pregnant after the negative tests and seeing as I am so late on my period.

CandlestickOlder Sat 06-Apr-13 22:33:09

Yes, do another one! smile

gemmarosex Sat 06-Apr-13 22:34:11

Thats a more helpful answer! I will probably wait a week or so and test again,by then I should know for sure. Will make another trip to the doctors if it comes up negative again just to get checked out. To be honest I am not 100% on my cycle, but the month before it was 35 days.

Thank you for help

gemmarosex Sat 06-Apr-13 22:35:53

Lol I will wait a few more days and then do one, although I do tend to just give in and not wait so I will probably end up doing one tomorrow haha.

loveclouds Sat 06-Apr-13 22:38:57

i have heard on here of people who had very low hcg levels and did not get positives for awhile. if your period does not come next by monday i would ask to be scanned to check for pregnancy and cyst. you would need a transvaginal scan. they go inside bit like a smear. but i found not as bad x

gemmarosex Sat 06-Apr-13 22:42:57

Oh I see! Will take a trip to docs next week then if it still hasnt arrived.

Thank you so much for help x

loveclouds Sat 06-Apr-13 23:00:43

i had a cyst but it burst by itself, i thought i had appendicitis and went to a & e as i could not walk. they scanned me and said they could see burst blood vessels and it was probably a cyst. i had been having lots of pregnancy symptoms including nausea and funny taster in mouth.

i'm also waiting on a period that has not arrived, day 32 and normally 29 days every month. although last month was 31 days. i've been having watery brown on tissue when i do a wee and my temp is 37.1- 37.3 which is normally when I am pregnant. Have you taken your temp?

have you been ttc long?

gemmarosex Sat 06-Apr-13 23:15:46

Sounds awful! I havent taken my temperature yet but I will now you have mentioned it. Not so much ttc, it was more of an accident!

loveclouds Sat 06-Apr-13 23:24:29

i was in and out, on the way home i had no pain as it has burst. was relieved it was not appendicitis!

take your temp, be interesting to see. we were not trying either.

so we are in a similar boat smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now