Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So..How is it feel to be pregnant?

(4 Posts)
Gabriella777 Sat 06-Apr-13 19:12:18

As you can assume from my thread tittle I never been pregnant but my Nexplanon expiry is for November 2013.Me and my Husband decided that I'm not going to replace it with another contraception etc Because we are well settled with house, jobs etc etc
And other night we talked about possibility of having another member of our family smile

So when you find out that you are pregnant what did you felt about being pregnant/having a baby/becoming a mother???

How is it feel?

Guntie Sat 06-Apr-13 19:19:34

It feels amazing! I love being pregnant. Sure it has its niggles but it is amazing!! Congratulations on reaching this special milestone with your husband thanks

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 06-Apr-13 19:49:52

Roller coaster of emotions! We tried for over 2 1/2 years before we were successful. Initially all we really felt was disbelief that it could actually happen after so long! That feeling was replaced by exhaustion and vomiting envy (oh what fun the first trimester is).

Overall, it's exciting, scary, confusing, sometimes you're on top of the world, sometimes you're sobbing because the freezer broke (that was Wednesday!). Best moments have to be seeing a wriggly baby at the scans and feeling the baby wriggle around! smile

Gabriella777 Sat 06-Apr-13 22:08:33

Can't wait! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now