Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

dandruff

(10 Posts)
fanjodisfunction Sat 06-Apr-13 09:40:23

Anyone else suffering from dandruff while pg? Its really annoying me, not sure what I can do about it. Anyone got any tips?

gloti Sat 06-Apr-13 10:45:35

I have the same problem! I have tried changing shampoos etc but nothing is working... I'll be interested to see what people suggest! x

fanjodisfunction Sat 06-Apr-13 10:54:21

Oh I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm off to the hairdressers later see what they suggest, probably be something expensive.

shelly81 Sat 06-Apr-13 16:29:09

Oilatum shampoo grin

Runswithsquirrels Sat 06-Apr-13 20:17:16

There's a solid shampoo from Lush that smells spicey. I can't remember what it's called but its round and has a bit of cinnamon on the top. Worked a treat for me.

Discogeek Sat 06-Apr-13 21:03:55

Thank god I'm not the only one suffering with this! I've tried so many different shampoo's & I'm so fed up with it, my hair looks rank & is getting so greasy & flaky.
I'm gonna check the oilatum & lush, hopefully one will work - thanks for the advice smile

LovesTheChoas3 Sat 06-Apr-13 21:37:00

I am also suffering with this. I don't know why I didn't think of oilatum, i used it with my 3 DC's. Thanks Shelly81* and to the OP thought I was alone with this one smile

fanjodisfunction Sun 07-Apr-13 09:09:02

Thanks I will look out for those.

The hairdresser wasn't that helpful really, just said to keep conditioner away from the scalp, which I do anyway. So will have a go at these products. Mumsnet knows best!

drawohamme Sun 07-Apr-13 09:10:59

I'd def second lush - with their veganese conditioner if you've been unlucky and your hair has gone all fine and wispy like mine shock

juwie Sun 07-Apr-13 09:13:27

You can get scalp treatments pretty cheap and do them at home or see if a local salon or training college does them, it works a treat and feels amazing as if you go to a saoln/college get a nice scalp massage too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now