Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Possibly early menopause and not pregnancy?

(2 Posts)
loveclouds Fri 05-Apr-13 21:26:55

Hello
I was on here last month as convinced I was pregnant, late period and all the signs. Period came late and was very light and lasted only a few days. This month I was due yesterday, normally I have a brown stringy show for a few days before but not this month. Last night I had a bit of red blood and today nothing except watery brown on tissue when I wipe. I have been feeling a little dizzy plus other signs of pregnancy. Bloated tummy and look pregnant. I bought a boots test and negative so just wondering why my period is acting like this and symptoms. Could it be early menopause. I am 34 and always have heavy periods, but lately they are so light and short. I kind of thought that maybe last month I was pregnant and this month this bit of blood was just because it was around the time I am due. I thought I may have been 8 weeks, I am usually bloated around 8 weeks and get dizzy, funny taste in mouth etc like I am now. But I would def get a positive test at 8 weeks.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

loveclouds Sat 06-Apr-13 10:54:40

bump
just read another message on here about the cheap boots giving - result after +first response. anyway else experience this? wish i had both a digital one now.
still no period starting, last night some water brown again on tissue but nothing today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now