Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Foetal blood flow Doppler results

(3 Posts)
Bjxa21 Wed 03-Apr-13 20:30:33

Hello, I'm 16+3 today, and had a Doppler to measure blood flow. I'm already taking aspirin, and as a result of my scan, the consultant has recommended doubling my dose. I feel all a bit at sea, as the consultant had to dash off to surgery towards the end of my scan so I'm rather confused about the results, and google is not much help! I was wondering if anyone else is having the same experience? Beyond the blood flow, everything else looks fine, the baby's heart rate is bang on. Thanks in advance!

Ellypoo Wed 03-Apr-13 20:46:45

Hi, my consultant & the sonographers told me they wouldn't attempt to do the cord blood flow until quite a bit later on (think it was about 28 wks when they first started checking it), so unfortunately can't offer much advice. Can you call to speak to your consultant for clarification before you double your aspirin dose?

Bjxa21 Wed 03-Apr-13 20:57:21

Elly, I may do just that, it hadn't even occurred to me! Silly me. Thanks for replying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now