Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else had really bad tummy pains and squits?

(4 Posts)
candr Wed 03-Apr-13 19:27:54

Am 10w with no 2 and don't remember this from first time around. Have swayed between mild constipation and horrendous pains with bad diorreah(?) I thought I would pass out or throw up my tummy hurt so badly. Is this normal, pg related or have I just got a bug? Has happened 2/3 times over past 3 weeks.

HPsauceonbaconbuttiesmmm Wed 03-Apr-13 20:19:52

Had this a lot with dc1. Always gassy with it too! Almost ibs like. Not happened this time. If it helps, it did settle down by about 16wks.

Hope you feel better soon.

mrsmalcolmreynolds Wed 03-Apr-13 21:49:24

Hi. Yes I had this at around the same stage with DC2 (now approaching 32 weeks). Don't remember it from DD. This time round sickness generally worse (still not bad overall - have been quite lucky), with definite link between urgently needing to poo and real twisted guts pain/sickness, a bit like extreme indigestion. Think it wore off by 13 or 14 wks, leaving intermittent constipation instead grin. Sorry if TMI...

candr Thu 04-Apr-13 20:00:56

Thanks, had really awful sickness with DS but not this time. Was seriously expecting mc it hurt so bad the other night so glad it is 'quite' normal. Hope it goes away soon. Good luck to both of you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now