Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So happy just had to share!!!

(10 Posts)
RJM17 Wed 03-Apr-13 15:25:13

As some of u know I have been very nervous and scared over the past few weeks because of bleeding and pains and previous mc!!
But we went for out scan today and the baby has a good strong heartbeat!! I am still only 7 weeks but have now been discharged from the clinic as everything is ok!!
I am so happy I could burst and cried my eyes out when I saw the little heart beating away!! But I just had to share with u all cos I wanna scream it from the rooftops lol xxx

Whatnameforme Wed 03-Apr-13 15:31:57

Congratulations, I hope everything goes well for you, xx

Newmum2013 Wed 03-Apr-13 15:36:39

Congratulations that's great news xx

wifey6 Wed 03-Apr-13 15:40:29

That's wonderful..so happy for you. Enjoy this wonderful time thanks

GaryBuseysTeeth Wed 03-Apr-13 16:04:49

Congratulations!
Hope you have a boring & uneventful 33weeks from now on. thanks

RJM17 Wed 03-Apr-13 16:57:25

Thanks everyone!! I'm still walking round smiling lol xx

Clca Wed 03-Apr-13 17:44:28

Congratulations! Now relax and enjoy yourself! X

Alexandra6 Wed 03-Apr-13 17:55:09

Awww lovely smile this actually brought a tear to my eye as I'm anxious and can imagine how brilliant you feel. Congrats

MammaCici Wed 03-Apr-13 18:00:00

Congratulations! I had an u/s at 7 weeks also and cried when I saw the hb. It's such a joy and a relief. Best of luck with the next 7-8 months!

RJM17 Wed 03-Apr-13 18:55:08

Thank u. I'm just so pleased and think it finally seems real to my DH now that he has seen the heartbeat.
I have felt pregnant since before I found out but think its been harder for him for this to feel real. But there was a change I'm his eye when he saw the heartbeat today!!
I am just hoping for a stress free 32 weeks ahead!!
Thank u all again xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now