Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks PG and sickness has gone already - I am a little worried!

(6 Posts)
Toowittoowoo Tue 02-Apr-13 09:07:28

This is my 2nd Pg and last time I remember it being sick until about 10 or 11 weeks so I am a bit woried. I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next wednesday so I am not really sure what (if anything) I should do.

Any advice gratefully received.

Flisspaps Tue 02-Apr-13 09:23:20

Stop worrying (easier said than done!)!Some women don't get sick at all, some don't get sick until later - every pregnancy is different. This one could well bear no resemblance to your last one smile

You'll probably have your head in a bucket again tomorrow grin

Lj8893 Tue 02-Apr-13 09:25:03

How long has it been gone for? My sickness has been very off and on for my entire 1st trimester! I don't have any nausea for a few days or even a week and then bam I'm retching all day!

Every pregnancy is different so don't compare to your first one, but if you are really worried certainly mention it to your midwife.

Yellowtip Tue 02-Apr-13 09:29:17

I would definitely mention it next week if the nausea hasn't returned.

Toowittoowoo Tue 02-Apr-13 09:33:46

That is very reassuring, thank you.

Last week (6 weeks) it started in earnest and I felt awful. Nauseous, shaky, absolutely exhausted all the time. Yesterday I felt better but today I feel fine!

I don't remember being this worried last time - maybe I wasn't so aware of the risks!

JennaRainbow Tue 02-Apr-13 10:27:09

I've had no sickness at all. Am 8 weeks today with our first and I'm terrified it means there's something wrong! Feeling a bit dizzy and very tired but no nausea or vomiting which is making me panic! Glad to hear how different everyone is, it's calming me a tiny bit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now