Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sore lumpy boobs....advice needed

(4 Posts)
RJM17 Mon 01-Apr-13 23:23:41

I am now 7 weeks gone and cannot cope with the pain in my boobs!! My DH can't even move the bed covers without me being in agony with my nipples!!
But I have recently noticed that I now have lumps in them as well and they are rock hard!! My DH says they are like bags of pebbles. I have also gone from an F cup to a double G!!
Just wondered if this was normal for so early on?? And also if the lumps are normal or should I be getting that checked?? X

TinkyPeet Tue 02-Apr-13 09:50:02

I think you should get it checked Hun x

DontGrumbleGiveAWhistle Tue 02-Apr-13 14:31:18

Definitely get checked. It might be nothing - it might be something. But you won't know until a doctor sees you. (It might be mastitis which is treatable but should be seen)

Please get checked.

Petcat Tue 02-Apr-13 16:40:21

I would get it checked to be on the safe side.

The first pregnancy symptom I had was painful, lumpy boobs. They were really sore at least a week before I got a positive test. The lumps went away by 8 weeks, but I found it unbearable to have them touched until I was gone 20 weeks.

I am now a J cup, and mainly concerned about how I will find big enough nursing bras when the time comes. Fortunately my boobs are no longer unbearably sensitive but I've had to give up wearing underwires, and I take extra care to avoid getting them cold, as the frozen nips are still excruciating!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now