Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early movement?!

(6 Posts)
Lj8893 Mon 01-Apr-13 22:55:27

I posted a thread earlier about bleeding, its slowed right down now which is good.

I don't know how far gone I am, could be anything between 10 and 16 weeks!

I swear I just felt a movement, it was like a small ripple movement, almost like 3 twitches in a ripple effect, on my belly just above my knicker line.

Is this ridiculous or could it be baby?

atrcts Tue 02-Apr-13 22:39:34

Definitely possibly your baby, especially if you've carried a pregnancy before (nothing sits quite in the same place once it's all been stretched!) smile

I felt my second at about 11 weeks. It's unmistakable and always when I lay down. Nothing has changed now that I'm 27 weeks, other than the kicks are much bigger and stronger.

LandsN Tue 02-Apr-13 22:42:34

I am 10 weeks with my 6 th pregnancy 2 children 3 mc's and now pg again and I have felt this baby move twice already so it is totally possible at your stage x

Lj8893 Tue 02-Apr-13 22:44:05

This is my first. I really hope it was movement as I have my first scan tomorrow and am terrified its going to be bad news!

LandsN Tue 02-Apr-13 22:49:49

Good luck I have just posted on your other thread about the bleeding I had and everything is fine so far will be thinking of you tomorrow x

Lj8893 Tue 02-Apr-13 22:53:53

Thankyou x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now