Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morning sickness returning?

(7 Posts)
TheFalconsmistress Mon 01-Apr-13 14:13:57

I am now 14+2 and the sickness has came back the last 2 days usually just once but strongly. Does this mean somethings wrong or my placentas not kicked in? I did not expect it to return so would love to hear if any others are going through the same.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 01-Apr-13 15:38:14

I puked quite regularly until about 20 weeks! It came and went depending on what I ate/sniffed/was doing. Gradually it settled down. Everything has been fine at my scans. Hope that reassures you a bit.

Cheffie100 Mon 01-Apr-13 15:53:33

Mine went at 12 weeks. Came back at 14 really badly and then went for good at 16 weeks. May it be gone for you soon

TheFalconsmistress Mon 01-Apr-13 16:11:17

that's reassuring smile

Mandytm Mon 01-Apr-13 16:20:33

After 13 weeks of constant nausea mine changed to infrequent bouts every few days. from 17 weeks I could go a week feeling fine then suddenly feel awful again for a few hours.

All my scans and bloods have been perfect so I don't think it's a sign of anything to worry about. I'm just conscious not to go without food for too long now because an empty stomach seems to trigger my nausea.

fairypangolin Mon 01-Apr-13 17:33:33

With DS1 I had ms badly until about 11 weeks, then it stopped and the suddenly returned for a few days at week 13. Then gone for good. They don't know what causes ms so its all quite mysterious.

candr Mon 01-Apr-13 20:50:45

Hate to say it but I had awful morning sickness for first 4 months then was ok for 2 months then it came back as bad as ever. If you feel ok enjoy eating whatever you want, if it comes back eat whenever you can and carry a bucket in your car grin Hope it is not too bad for you - DS was fine btw

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now