Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Easter emotional rollercoaster positive test, but now bleeding.

(4 Posts)
rosey78 Mon 01-Apr-13 13:54:14

Well I had2 strong HPT's on weds eve.We've been trying for some time, and although I didn't feel myself and had the sorest boobs in the world, every other test has always been negative ( irregular periods so hard to know) so was convinced I was imagining symptoms.

A couple of weeks before I thought I 'd started with AF, but only really lasted a few hours actual bleeding, then spotting on and off for about 10 days. Was gonna book to see dr to check what was going out, but thought would just rule out pregnancy and got a positive!

Shocked and over the moon was looking forward to the long weekend. But Friday started bleeding, felt a gush of wet as I sat Down, soaked my underwear and through to my trousers. Went to the loo, seemed lots of red blood and a couple of clots. Eased off quite soon, but traces of blood till it stopped before midnight.

Saturday early evening, same feeling again, red blood, one tiny clot...lasted no more than half an hour then stopped. I've not had any pain or cramping, but just feel like I'm driving myself mad waiting to see the outcome.

I spoke to NHS direct and emergency dr over weekend, told to wait till tues to speak to my own GP...which seems to be taking forever.

Boobs no longer feel sore, so convinced it's going to be worst case scenario.

Tempted to take another pregnancy test...but know there's probably little point.

Think I'm about 61/2 weeks ( not sure due to irregular cycle) ....so now dreading how long will have to wait for scan and an outcome.

Gimmeechocolate Mon 01-Apr-13 16:48:57

Hi Rosey

Didn't want to read and run. Really sorry you are going through this. The waiting must be horrible. To be honest I'm not sure another pg test would help as I think you can still get a positive weeks after a loss.

I hope that you get the positive outcome you're hoping for though.

Hugs x

RJM17 Mon 01-Apr-13 17:00:38

Sorry to hear this. No advice but wanted to wish u luck and hope u get the outcome ur looking for xx

rosey78 Mon 01-Apr-13 19:56:26

Thanks for the messages...think I just needed to say it/ type it out loud to try and get my head around what has happened over the last 6 days! Will be on the phone to GP in morning, so probably feel better when I can actually try and find out that is going on. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now