Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dehydration or something else?

(8 Posts)
pinkapples Sun 31-Mar-13 15:59:36

I've been sick for the past 3 days and so have drank only water and eaten only dry toast sorry tmi but my wee has turned like a light orange colour is it dehydration or should I be worried next appointment with the midwife is on 9th April but have a 3D scan on Tuesday any ideas? Should I be worried? I'll be 30 weeks on Tuesday

Rockchick1984 Sun 31-Mar-13 16:21:17

Sounds like dehydration, try to drink as much as you can and keep an eye on it. If you're worrying, call labour ward as there will be a midwife there who can reassure you smile

MaryannM Sun 31-Mar-13 17:32:01

Yes, it sounds like dehydration :-(

When I had HG and was sick 24/7, my midwife suggested drinking lucozade - not the fizzy one but the sports isotonic one, it helped to rehydrate me pretty quickly. I hope you feel better soon x

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 31-Mar-13 19:22:51

Hey pinky.
Yes, try to rehydrate but if you've still got symptoms by Tuesday morning I'd go to your GP with a urine dip, it could be a UTI. I've had a couple during my pregnancy and one of them made me sick. Hope you feel better soon thanks

pinkapples Sun 31-Mar-13 19:28:21

Thanks ladies how you doing faith?

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 31-Mar-13 19:42:05

Ready to pop! 36+5 now. Been under the weather with a cold but to be fair have only had 3 UTIs and two colds during the pregnancy so it could be worse! Looking forward to meeting baby now. Can't believe you're 30 weeks yourself!

pinkapples Sun 31-Mar-13 21:54:57

I know it's mad! Just getting over a cold hubby has spent the last week in the spare room as I have been soundin like a hippo! He's back now tho thankfully! Hope everything's going well! Not long now then

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 31-Mar-13 22:25:21

Yeah, things are pretty good. Thought baby was breech but scan revealed its just poking a bony bottom out rather than a head! Geared up for baby to come any time in next 5 weeks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now