Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant? Thoughts?

(8 Posts)
krueg568 Sat 30-Mar-13 00:32:23

I had sex on the second day of my period, March 2. My period ended the 8th. We used a condom but it slipped off at some point, but then we put a new one on. According to the WebMD menstrual calendar, I ovulated on March 13-17. Now, I've been feeling gurgling and twitching in my uterus and I think I'm pregnant. I'm too scared to take a pregnancy test sad . All of my friends say I'm not but I think they're telling me what I want to hear. I'm feeling those symptoms but I haven't been tired or anything else. Some sites have been saying it'd be too early to feel anything but others say the opposite. Any thoughts?

sundaesundae Sat 30-Mar-13 00:43:59

Seriously doubt it.

krueg568 Sat 30-Mar-13 00:48:52

I just freak myself out.. I've never had these feelings before but I've heard of other people getting them before their periods. Thanks for your input!

Casmama Sat 30-Mar-13 00:55:44

I don't think so- twitching in your uterus is probably wind and an over active imagination. Even if you were pregnant you would be very unlikely to feel anything till 18 weeks at the earliest.

dontlaugh Sat 30-Mar-13 00:57:10

I think not.
Really.

dontlaugh Sat 30-Mar-13 00:59:12

Sperm can live 48 hours, so the sums don't work if ovulation occurred 13th onwards.

krueg568 Sat 30-Mar-13 01:24:06

Thanks everybody! I should be getting my period this weekend, and WebMD said I'd get it today but mine is usually pretty unreliable.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 30-Mar-13 07:58:43

You can't 100% rely on those ovulation calendars, especially if your cycle is irregular. I tend to ovulate around CD11 of a 26 day cycle. However it's very unlikely you're pregnant. It's probably a little early to tell so wait to see if your period arrives this weekend. If its not here by Tuesday, do a test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now