Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Empty/sicky/feeling in first trimester

(4 Posts)
Littletaylortinks30 Fri 29-Mar-13 20:20:00

Hi all, this is my 4th pregnancy having had 2 miscarriages and a baby with Edwards in between..I'm currently 7 weeks and am feeling really down. This baby is most definitely wanted so I can't understand it. I'm also having a really weird feeling that's like an emptiness/acidy feeling all day but no real appetite..I've been feeling sicky too and been sick a few times but nothing like what I've read some women go through. Any tips to get rid of the emptiness as I don't feel hungry for anything at all..any tips would be gratefully received! I've tried ginger/crackers etc! Thanks smile

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Fri 29-Mar-13 20:31:27

Hi. Congratulations on your PG and sorry about your others.
I had this last time, I just didnt want to eat anything. I think I sucked a lot of glacier fruits to just get something down. Is there anything you could face eating?

Littletaylortinks30 Fri 29-Mar-13 20:36:47

Hi! Thank you smile I can face bread that's about it! I will definitely give the glacier sweets a go. It's a horrible feeling my stomach growls all day. Thanks for the tip smilex

Saundy Fri 29-Mar-13 21:02:28

I'm the same! I can sympathise but not very well placed to give advice. Bread seems to be best but absolutely nothing appeals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now