Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can I moan here please?

(2 Posts)
whilewildeisonmine Wed 27-Mar-13 12:10:15

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and feel like crap. I'm full of cold, feel incredibly sick sick sick and I'm flippin exhausted.

DS is 10mo and I feel awful that I'm not able to be down on the floor playing with him and interacting as much as I could before. I'm just sitting on the sofa trying to focus on not throwing up everywhere and feel sick at thought of preparing his lunch. He isn't a great sleeper so is often up 4-5 times in the night which DP does help out with.

I return to work tomorrow after maternity leave and I'm actually frightened of telling my manager I'm pregnant again. I know there isn't anything she can do and it's probably just hormones making it seem scarier than it is.

I'm dreading going in tomorrow when I feel like this, it's only for one day and then I'm off over Easter but I feel really yuk.

I've also undergone some sort of personality transplant as I've changed overnight from a laid back and cheery soul to an evil cow and poor DP seems to be bearing the brunt of it.

I just want to go to sleep for the next few weeks and wake up in the 2nd trimester all refreshed and lovely.

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 27-Mar-13 13:40:03

Hope work isn't as bad as you expected and once Easter is over, you may be feeling better anyway.

What are you doing to address DC1s sleep?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now