Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be?

(10 Posts)
Robyn1990 Tue 26-Mar-13 20:03:11

Basically on the 27th of feb I was told that my baby had stopped growing and was only measuring 6 weeks, ( was meant to be 9 weeks ) I went in to have the tablets on the 3rd march and stopped bleeding about 10 days later. I took a test and it was negative. I felt ready to be with my partner again and I believe I was fertile (judging by cm) If I use the first day of bleeding as my CD1 then I would be 9 dpo today. I did a test and it was a faint positive. I'm so confused, could I really be pregnant again? Xx

eggsaplenty Tue 26-Mar-13 20:05:21

i would go back to the doctor. i guess it could be possible if test coming up positive
it must be both scary and confusing

Casmama Tue 26-Mar-13 20:05:42

I think if you had a previous negative and it is now positive then yes. Women are offer very fertile immediately a miscarriage.

Casmama Tue 26-Mar-13 20:06:06

Often

HettySunshine Tue 26-Mar-13 20:07:15

Firstly, i'm really sorry for your loss. i'm so pleased your dp has been there for you.

Secondly, if there's a line, even if it's really faint then you are pregnant. There's no such thing as a false positive. Congratulationssmile

Robyn1990 Tue 26-Mar-13 20:08:50

Thanku so much for the replies!
I'm just worried its an evap, even though I've done like 5 of them lol.
Going to test in a few days xxx

PipsWife Tue 26-Mar-13 20:19:09

Congrats.

Re-test to reassure but as others have said a positive is a positive - yay! Lovely news after a tough time grin

stephbecominglittler Tue 26-Mar-13 20:54:36

Do a clear blue Hun always worked for me xx I had a mc last may and been trying ever since up until last month I found out I was pregnant again smile , sorry about ur mc Hun x

sjupes Tue 26-Mar-13 20:57:50

I'm sorry for your loss and happy for your gain - congratulations! Fingers crossed for you all goes well smile x

Robyn1990 Tue 26-Mar-13 20:58:31

Thnku, I just think its too soon after the mc to be possible? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now